Millions of Americans face a daily struggle getting out of bed and beginning their day because of the frustrating effects of chronic fatigue syndrome.
While the origins of chronic fatigue may vary from individual to individual, there are a variety of natural and holistic remedies that could potentially help you regain healthy energy levels without drinking a lot of coffee or taking Adderall.
1. Bee pollen has an interesting blend of beneficial enzymes, vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids that together can help to relieve some of the physical and cognitive effects chronic fatigue sufferers experience while also providing a much-needed energy boost throughout the day. Dr. Patrick Quillin has testified to its efficacy saying that pollen has been used for millennia as “a superfood to restore energy and recuperative powers.”
2. Iodine- due to a lack of iodine rich foods as well as a steady inundation of ionizing radiation, many people are deficient in iodine, which can cause them to feel sluggish, tired and generally lacking energy. If you are iodine deficient, and you should have your levels tested before self administering, iodine supplementation Could help to restore your energy levels.
3. Maca is a South American medicine that is considered a superfood able to normalize hormones and boost energy levels. Given its ability to restore balance to a variety of different systems within the human body is often resorted to as a primary treatment option for people experiencing panic fatigue syndromes. It is naturally rich and B complex vitamins as well as trace minerals and contributes to the proper functioning of the adrenal and thyroid glands, which are critical for sustaining healthy energy levels.
4. Liposomal vitamin C is considered the equivalent of receiving high dose injections of vitamin C. It can boost energy levels by directly delivering it into the bloodstream. Oral supplementation usually only provides limited benefits because of the small amount of vitamin C that is ultimately absorbed by the body.
5. Trace mineral supplementation is another effective means of naturally restoring your energy levels. Many people that are mineral deficient consequently experience chronic fatigue because the body is deprived of the ability to regenerate cells and thereby produce enough energy for daily functioning. If you suspect that you suffer from a mineral deficiency, it’s important to get your levels assessed prior to attempting to supplement yourself. That said, consuming sea and mineral salts is a great way to add chromium, iron, zinc and magnesium to your diet.
6. Vitamin B12 and other B complex vitamins can play a significant part in helping to defeat chronic fatigue syndrome because the human body utilizes them to metabolize energy. B vitamins can be consumed as supplements, or they can be administered subcutaneously and sublingually.
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a complex disorder that eludes clear understanding. While researchers struggle to understand its origins, some blaming viral infections while others theorize the cause to be psychological stress, there are some natural alternatives you should look into trying.
Consult with a physician before trying any of the natural alternatives we listed above. Also make sure to undergo the proper tests to ensure that supplementation is the best and most appropriate recourse for you if you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.